I walked up the stairs
To the attic
The place my friends
Mostly feared
I opened the door
It creaked loudly
I stared at the room
Everywhere was dust
Dust and more dust
And cobwebs
There were papers
Scattered across the wooden floor
Then I saw something
Covered by papers and dust
I reached out
To get it
It was a book
It looked old
I opened it
Then I saw
I saw myself
There
Smiling
I was just a little girl then
I stared at myself
I stared back
Into my eyes
And then I see
I remember
The times
When I was just a little girl
A tear fell on the page
I blinked
More and more tears fell
And washed the photo all over
I can't see my self anymore
All I can see was a puddle
In the middle of the photograph
A puddle of tears
A puddle
Full of memory
To the attic
The place my friends
Mostly feared
I opened the door
It creaked loudly
I stared at the room
Everywhere was dust
Dust and more dust
And cobwebs
There were papers
Scattered across the wooden floor
Then I saw something
Covered by papers and dust
I reached out
To get it
It was a book
It looked old
I opened it
Then I saw
I saw myself
There
Smiling
I was just a little girl then
I stared at myself
I stared back
Into my eyes
And then I see
I remember
The times
When I was just a little girl
A tear fell on the page
I blinked
More and more tears fell
And washed the photo all over
I can't see my self anymore
All I can see was a puddle
In the middle of the photograph
A puddle of tears
A puddle
Full of memory


0 comments:
Post a Comment