I’m finally in a place that I haven’t been in many years. I’m feeling strong; definitely mentally strong. I’m feeling a strength of purpose. I found the place inside of me where I can be strong. I know this because I have found the strength to endure the kind of pain that I do over the years.There is unfathomable power God has placed in His daughters,all we have to do is to seek Him on our knees,for He makes beauty for ashes.
.............................................................................................................................................................................
“Charm is
deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be
praised.”
Proverbs 31:30
The fear
of the Lord is a unique mark of the godly woman. But what does it mean to fear the
Lord? As Jerry Bridges admits, “It’s better described than defined.” So
here is a brief description of the God-fearing woman:
She knows her God
~She is
in awe of God, the creator of the universe, who is “sitting upon a throne, high
and lifted up” (Isa. 6:1).
~She
trembles with dread and wonder before the perfect, pure, and holy Lord of all
“who will by no means clear the guilty” (Ex. 34:7).
~She
marvels at the undeserving love and mercy of Jesus Christ who “is slow and
anger and abounding in steadfast love, forgiving iniquity and transgression” (Num. 14:18).
~She
delights in the perfect wisdom of God, the beauty and order of His universe,
the unfathomable perfection of His plan order of His universe, the unfathomable
perfection of His plan of salvation, and His loving supervision of every detail
of her life.
Her awe of God results in obedience to Him
~She
seeks the Lord and delights in God’s Word (Ps. 1:2)
~She
hates evil. She doesn’t admire those who love it (Prov. 8:13).
~She
confesses her sin, serves in secret, cultivates inner beauty, humbly embraces
God’s plan for her life, and trusts Him no matter what.
You recognize her because
~She is
full of joy, peace, and hope for the future (Prov. 10:27)
~She has
a strong confidence (Prov. 14:26), rest and
satisfaction (Prov. 19:23), and
contentment in God’s care and provision (Ps. 34:9).
~She’s
the one to whom God and man give praise (Prov. 31:30-31).
............................................................................................................................................................................
“Come, O
children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.” Psalm 34:11



0 comments:
Post a Comment